Monday, November 5, 2012

Taking a Sabattical--from Karina

Dear Friends, You all know how much I enjoy writing Vern stories and blogging in my dragon's voice. However, lately, it's been more pressure than joy to write and to keep up this blog. I've decided that the best thing for me to do is take a break from writing I feel obligated to--including blogs--and just concentrate on writing that I want to do, when I want to do it. I am not quitting writing, just scaling back. 2013 promises to be a BIG year for my family, with one child graduating, two leaving home, Rob retiring, and our moving into our "forever home," wherever that may be. I also want to explore self-publishing (the first of which will be DragonEye novellas). Right now, however, a weekly blog is just pressure instead of fun, so I know I need a break. Please check Vern's and my Facebook pages for information. Otherwise, on behalf of Vern, Sister Grace and myself, God bless you and keep you laughing. Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment