|Your Personality Profile|
You're full of passion and energy...
Sometimes this passion has a dark side.
You feel most alive when you're seducing someone.
You never fail to get someone's attention.
Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!
|You Have a Melancholic Temperament|
You are a soft-hearted daydreamer. You long for your ideal life.
You love silence and solitude. Everyday life is usually too chaotic for you.
Given enough time alone, it's easy for you to find inner peace.
You tend to be spiritual, having found your own meaning of life.
Wise and patient, you can help people through difficult times.
At your worst, you brood and sulk. Your negative thoughts can trap you.
You are reserved and withdrawn. This makes it hard to connect to others.
You tend to over think small things, making decisions difficult.
|You Are An INTP|
You are analytical and logical - and on a quest to learn everything you can.
Smart and complex, you always love a new intellectual challenge.
Your biggest pet peeve is people who slow you down with trivial chit chat.
A quiet maverick, you tend to ignore rules and authority whenever you feel like it.
In love, you are an easy person to fall for. But not an easy person to stay in love with.
Although you are quite flexible, you often come off as aloof or argumentative.
At work, you are both a logical and creative thinker. You are great at solving problems.
You would make an excellent mathematician, programmer, or professor.
How you see yourself: Creative, fair, and tough-minded
When other people don't get you, they see you as: arrogant, cold, and robotic
Of course, if this were a short answer test, here's what I'd say:
- You tend to:
- Act first - then think about what you did
- Think first and then act
- I think so fast, there's not much difference.
- Spend some quiet time alone instead
- Find new friends to hang out with
- Other people motivate and inspire you
- You tend to find your motivation an inspiration from within
- I AM inspiration.
- You prefer to interact:
- In all sorts of social situations
- In one-on-one situations
- Doesn't matter as long as we all realize who's on top of the food chain here.
- Hard to read
- Easy to get to know
- Beyond human understanding, really, but I'll come down to your level.
- A ton of friends, aquaintances, and people you know
- A few people who are very dear to you
- A one on one job interview
- A group job interview
- I don't get nervous.
- Peaceful--"Stimulating" usually means trouble and annoyance, in my experience
- Let them know--sometimes with my teeth.
- Keep it to yourself
- Approach a group of strangers
- Wait to be approached
- Depends on my mission. Ideally, you should come to me; but human fear necessitates my approaching you
- The present
- The future
- What I have to do in the present to work off the geas of St. George so I can enjoy my future.
- Creativity and new ideas
- Common sense and a step by step approach
- Dragon intelligence, which is common to my kind but creative to yours.
- Someone's face
- Someone's name
- Someone's smell.
- Matter of fact
- Look at every fact possible
- Go with your gut
- I'm a dragon--I already have the wisdom of the ages, knowedge of eternity. I already know the facts.
- Familiar and tested
- Novel and new--when you're immortal, you value novelty
- Hard work
- Both. Stupid question
- How something is put together
- A new philosophy or religion
- Give as many details as possible
- Use metaphors and analogies
- Depends on the person and the species.
- Vary your route, just for fun
- Almost always take the same route
- Can you imagine me driving?
- Emotions and feelings
- Facts and logic
- What's in it for me.
- A lawyer
- A teacher
- A predator
- Are able to reach a decision without consulting others--like I need to consult others
- Prefer to decide on something everyone is comfortable with
- Hard for you to deal with
- A normal part of relationships
- What happens in the moments before I eat the person annoying me
- Always forget them
- Remember and celebrate them
- Wonder what the big deal is
- Hold people to high standards
- Give people the benefit of the doubt
- Wonder how they taste
- Left alone
- Logic, justice and fairness
- Empathy, harmony and forgiving
- Take several days to prepare and pack
- Do everything at the last minute
- Like I need to pack
- Has a gazillion windows open on your computer
- Tends to focus on one task at a time
- Since the dragon brain is wired differently, I can do both.
- Get it done whenever you feel like it
- Get it done as soon as possible--or people die
- Think every decision out carefully
- Make decisions on the fly--because I can
- Rules and structure
- Breaking all the rules
- Rules? Dragon's don't need no stinkin' rules.
- Whatever. You don't care.--unless they have something I want
- You tend to listen to them.
- Very complicated
- Very simple
- Adapt well to change
- Resist change
- Am stuck with change thanks to St. George
- A total mess
- Not for you to judge.
- Done by others