Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Don't Call Me "Momma!"

Spoiler Alert:  If you've not read "Coyote Fires," then go check it out now.  http://coyotefires.karinafabian.com.  The fundraiser is over, so just enjoy the story before Karina takes it down.

Read it?  Good.  Then let me make this clear.  I hatched that phoenix egg by breathing fire on it.  That's it.  I'm as much a mother as an incubator is.  And labor jokes aside, it was hard and I was tired.  So don't go calling me "Momma."

Incidentally, we made $234, not counting the money made from book sales, which MuseItUp needs to get back with us on.  Thanks to all who donated:

Margaret Realy
Christina Weigand
Tim Ward
Amanda Borenstadt
Jeff Bickley
C.F. Vici
Charlotte Babb
Janet Parfitt
Matthew E H Green
Christel Sparks
Lisa Mladinich
Teresa Schnellmann
Beth Barany
Dindy Robinson
Lea Schizas
Chris Speakman
Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz
Jolynn Oshea-Walker
Arthur Powers
Ellen Gable Hrkach
Michele Graf

No comments:

Post a Comment